Friday, March 4, 2011

some people just never get that they're making me want to stay away from them

2.05 pm. mellow friday afternoon.
Ok, so I think I don't like a lot of people. Especially right now. I don't have any problem with that as long as I don't have to deal with them. Geeez, you know what, if you weren't going to show up, text me a god damn message or just even leave an offline one. I already said that specific time and date, and it wasn't like it would cause you any inconvenience because I know when you would be done with class. So what's too much of a problem? I got annoyed not totally because I couldn't get my money, well, I kinda need some to buy a new pair of Toms right now, but hey, you didn't say a word for apology or excuse or whatnot. You people, can you just keep your words? Don't you get that not keeping your words is equivalent to lying. For once in a while, respect yourself by doing what you said. Why? Because you're making yourself not worth others' respect anymore. And you're wasting others' time. And you're losing other's trust. And you
re making me mad.
......
I got 86 for the Calc test, not as bad as I thought. The lowest grade is 14. I'm sooo curious to know who is that person. How can you possibly get a 14? I also got 9 points off my project 2, computer sci. They just took too many points off for harmless tiny mistakes :(
The weather is actually ideal out today, which means I could go out with flip flops and no jackets on. But it doesn't mean anything like a nice trip on Cubs to eat any kind of foods around town.
I hate fake people.
and lame ones too.
All I do all day is talking to myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment