Monday, March 21, 2011

I tried to be nice. But it wasn't much appeciated.

This is bad.
I have an Art His test tomorrow and I haven't half way gone through everything yet. Arrrr, classes requiring memorization just don't get along with me. How much I appreciate the fact that I'm a Comp Sci major now, hahah.
Ok, no more joking. Here comes the serious stuff.
I got stood up again today. Can you believe that? The story is, there is that guy who emailed everyone in Art His class that he needed to copy down the notes for the test tomorrow, and I was so nice to offer lending him my notes. (He's not handsome, I checked out his facebook to make sure I'll know it's him when we meet. I'm such a really good kid, right?). Just because a couple of weeks ago, I did the same thing as he did and the only response I got back was when I already found my notes. So I thought "well, what if no one replies him, an offer wouldn't cost me anything"....anyway, he said he would be in front of the library at 5.30 and I was there from 5.20 'till 5.35 and then I had to go 'cause I was already late for my Computer Sci class. The first thing when I sat down in front of the desktop in class was emailing him. I didn't want him to screw up the test just because he couldn't find me (common', I was sitting right in front of the library when hardly no one was around 'cause they already went to class) or something suddenly came up with him and maybe we could meet after class and I would wait for him to finish jotting down notes. No response. I hate it. I really do. What's wrong with people? Don't they have common sense? If he didn't need my notes anymore, just freakin say sorry and I would just be totally ok with that. Why would people cancel an arrangement made by 2 parties on their own? I mean, not like I needed to see him, he was the one who needed help, right? Since when people don't know how to act anymore.
I finished reading "The Wind-up Bird Chronicle" yesterday. It was a great book which I kinda don't understand almost anything. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say it in an ironic way. I mean it, seriously. Its attractiveness is no need to be mentioned. And after I found out that they actually cut 2 chapters off in the English translation since there is a super ridiculous thing called "word limitation", I felt a-little-bit mad. What the hell? How do you suppose people to understand a book when it is not wholly translated?
I'm done with throwing angry words out.
I was so bored that I had to blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment