Tuesday, March 1, 2011

hello March

Ok, so here we are, the hottest blogger on Earth is back :))
It's 11'18 pm, March 1st 2011, I did great on Macroecon test and screwed the Calc one. Got only 40/50 on Art History. First day of March, a little bit wind chill now and then, I walked home asking myself how I could be so stupid. Then I laughed it off and it went by like a leave floating in the air.
So I just found out my dad was in hospital like 2 days ago. Some kind of famous one for heart disease. Of course, he's home now but this time, I felt the real stupidity. And something like fear arose inside. My parents are approaching the age that any kind of health attack could knock them down. The more I grow up, the older they get. I'm just afraid that they are getting older and older each day while I, myself, still can't get a sense of what it's like to be an adult.
I miss anh Tùng. A little bit. It may sound funny but I do somehow, especially when I have no clue where he has disappeared to now. He needs to be back from wherever he is, to piss me off so that the question "where is he" can stop wandering around my head. I mean, how can a person possibly vanish? what can he possibly be doing? those are the real questions I want to ask.
And JJ said he would be that big guy to protect me. Ok, so here we are, just us so I'm gonna tell the truth. I kinda like talking to him on the phone. Well, he always calls me of course. Actually, I get startled whenever we talk. It's like I'm being read, like he knows about me. Not exactly everything but enough to make me not know what to say in response. I don't know, maybe because he's a business person and he's also a lot older than me, I guess.
I like how cô Mướp knew what I would say when I put up that status. By the way, she's crushing on anh A. That's too cute, I mean when you like somebody. When you blush thinking about someone. When your heart skips a beat awkwardly when no one is around but the two of you. I don't know if cô Mướp does those things but I just love it when she talked about how you like someone a little bit more each day naturally.
Laundry is free to day in the Meadows so my roommate and I got our clothes, sheets, shams all done.
The drain in the bathtub is still clogged. Hopefully it'll be clear tomorrow.
The sky is clear, there are some stars at night. After almost being hit by the tornado, everything seems like they have a fresh life on.
Let's see, what else is new?
Roommate cooks more often than before. All good stuffs like bò nhúng giấm chấm mắm nêm. We're getting along well, talking loudly and laughing hard.
Oh, just got a VSA (Vietnamese Student Association) shirt. It was leftover from last year so Cường gave it to me for free. Size "S" is still too big on me.
Oh, just had a random trip to downtown by Metrolink, walked to the Arch, touched it and went back. I like random things. And didn't think I could laugh so hard that my tummy hurts when playing board games. Haha, at least I have some kind of social life sometimes.
That maybe it for now.
How is it over there?
19 more days to first day of Spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment