Friday, April 1, 2011

I don't even know why I am so pissed right now

When I grow up, I don't want to beg people for jobs. Yeah, maybe when I'm actually a grown-up, I will have to think about it, about begging people for jobs, but right now, I just want to shout out loud : "I don't want to beg people for jobs." What the hell !!! And what does my sister have to do with my getting a job at school? Ok, if she were still here, it would make some sense and you wouldn't need you to tell me what to do. But common', she's not freakin here right now, ok? Give me a break.
Seriously, I don't want to get involved with anyone in VSA. We may hang out once in a while, but let's keep it that way. I have no intention to go further. I'm not that kind of people who discriminate their own nation but hey, I don't care where the hell you are from, if I don't like you, then I don't like you, that's all.
If we try hard enough, can we just not have to care about all those people we don't want to care?
Will we have enough strength to try hard just enough? Will we fight 'till the end?


No comments:

Post a Comment