Friday, April 8, 2011

something nostalgic

Finished watching Secret Garden.
Finished reading "Goodbye Tsugumi".
Seriously, didn't think Secret Garden would get so intense at the part Joo Won decided to exchange their bodies when Ra Im was unconscious and the part when Joo Won relived the accident in the elevator. Jeez, it was so intense that it drained me out. The drama was...bizarre. I don't quite grab what it was that gives you a funny look on your face "something felt funny" and hence you have to keep watching until the last episode. Huyn Bin was too handsome though. And his skinny looking has completed the role of a not-normal-CEO. Hahaha, I'm in love again now.
And Tsugumi didn't die after all. She just almost died. I like it, a sweet little book. I was very much immersed in the images in my head while I was reading during Art His class and when I stepped outside, the scene around me didn't seem real. Those thoughts of Maria (the narrator in the story, Tsugumi's cousin), I can get really related. Maybe because we are at about the same age, first year in college and have this special feeling when we have to say goodbye to something and move on to another stage of life. There is always a "last summer" in everybody's life, I guess. The point that wraps up all the things before it and you know no matter where you are and what you grow up to, you will always think back to that time when you hardly ever think about anything again and again...What is it about summer that always make us want to look back?
I'm still worried about my Art His grade though it is not helping right now.
And suddenly things are getting awkward between roommate and me. What the hell I don't know. We could be sitting there and a great heavy silence fell into the room that I almost wish her boyfriend would come pick her up soon. But she mostly spends the nights at her boyfriend's anyway. I just got this thinking not too long ago, and maybe it's just me not her, this apt feels like a station. She drops by to take a nap, shower, take everything she needs and goes. Sometimes I get this uneasy feeling that she goes home only to do the cooking, which means if I took care of it or if I weren't here, she wouldn't have to. And because we shared money for grocery and her boyfriend takes her to go food shopping on the weekends, I feel somewhat uncomfortable when she doesn't eat much the food she cooked.
Mr. Tùng was right. Nobody would consider you a grown-up if you couldn't make yourself a decent meal. [sighing the longest sigh]
Another lame Uni Studies class tomorrow at 9.30. Only 3 more to go after this one and I'll get my complete three-day weekend back.

No comments:

Post a Comment