Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a guy whom I know and never know

I am so sleepy right now. Just got done with 2/3 of Macroecon studying for the test on Thurs. This kind of stuff is much easier to remember than Art His. Speaking of Art His, I'm kinda worried now. Don't want to get a non-A grade for this class, wondering when my dear professor throws out the other 3 extra credits.
There is this guy living in the Meadows, I don't even know his name. He usually puts on his military-green jacket when it's chill out. He wears black framed rectangular glasses on his round face. He's a little bit chubby you can tell, but nobody can say he's fat in a negative way. He looks like Doremon to me and always smiles at me and nods his head as "hello there" when he sees me, which I really have no clue why. He's the kind of person that when looking at him for the first time, there's no way you can think of him as a jerk or bastard or some bad guy. The smile, the face, the glasses, the silhouette of his bring me the impression "oh, nothing's gonna go wrong. Everything will work themselves out, no need to rush". He's one of those many people that know you and you know him but you two never know each other's name or what he does or how old he is. You just know he is there. And it is nice just to know he's there in his easily recognizable appearance, to see him somewhere during a day, and to think to yourself "why the hell does he always smile at me?".
I've come to the part when Tsugumi and Kyoichi met in "Goodbye Tsugumi". The book is getting sweeter. But the ending won't be so happy, Tsugumi will die, that's why the book is named "Goodbye Tsugumi" anyway. But the point of watching a drama or reading a book is not to know who would end up with whom (common', it's too obvious), but how it comes to the ending you already knew. (Perhaps Haruki is an exception, you never know what he's getting at)
Blogging seems addictive these day, doesn't it?
And Huyn Bin is just too handsome to handle.
I hope someday, somebody we always dream would step into each of us's life and stay there. Like Hiền said, someone who would put up with us and make us happy when we're down.
Sweet dreams my only readers in this world!


No comments:

Post a Comment