Thursday, April 28, 2011

a little bit of everything

I like how every time I walk outside after spending the whole time reading something in Art His, everything just doesn't seem real in the clear color of afternoon sunlight. There's something in the air that anything it touches becomes softer, lighter. Like something has melted. How do I put it...a mellow feeling formulated from trains of miscellaneous thoughts. Kinds of thoughts that if somebody asked you "What' cha thinking?", for sure you would answer "nothing".
There is nothing much to tell in particular. A regular week. If there were something irregular, it would be that I was so tired from lack of sleep. The day before I went to court for roommate's wedding ceremony at court, I couldn't sleep until 5, and I had to wake up at 10. Showered then left the house at about 11. Had nothing in my stomach until I got home at about 4 after we were all stuck because the car was stuck. Had a bowl of Korean instant noodles, lied down for 30 mins and then I had to leave for school at 5'10. Got out of class at 6.45. Then went with Ba's family (well, now it includes roommate) to a Chinese buffet. Had some pieces of sushi and a little bit food. Got home finally and stomach began to ache. Jumped to the bathroom when roommate was about to leave and there went my buffet haha. Dozed off 'till 10 then got up to do some Calc exercise to prepare for the quiz today. Finally I couldn't bear it anymore and went to bed at 2. Though I was tired like hell, couldn't sleep. I had to got up again and made myself a cup of sleepy time tea, comforting myself that sleep would find me soon. When I'm exhausted, not being able to sleep freak me out.
There was a tornado that hit St.Louis last week. Lambert airport, which is about 5' min by car away from my apartment, got damaged severely. All the glass windows were broken when the strong wind blew. Luckily, no one seemed to get hurt or seriously injured. And more luckily, the tornado didn't sweep through the area where my apartment is. I didn't even know the tornado was that strong and dangerous though I knew there would be one that day. After it's gone and everything was on the news, I thought to myself "what if it hit my place?". I shuddered. I was by myself that day.
I've become a girl with no opinions of her own. I didn't mean to. It just happened that way. Say, they usually ask me "where do you want to eat?" and I usually answer "anywhere, I don't care". And by saying "I don't care", I mean I really don't care. I don't go out for meals often enough to make out the differences between this one and that one to pick so, what's the matter?
Ohm, I don't seem to have anything else to tell. And hey, why am I the only one typing my daily life out? How about "các bạn thân" Trúc mập, Hiền đàn ông and Hà cô em kinh tế over there?



No comments:

Post a Comment