Monday, July 13, 2009

hei, I'm saying goodbye to you !

So my first entry at 360 was on Fri, July 7, 2006
and my last one was on Fri, July 3, 2009
I know I will miss those 3 years with emotional entries somehow. Everything must go to an end so that we never get bored with something. That's why God envies of us. Every day can be the last day :)
Edited post # 1 :
In the very last moment, I received a testimonial from "anh chuyên lí". HEhe ! Kinda cool when I saw it. Hei, we've added each other as friends at 360 for all that time but why up till now, you just gave me this ? :-w :-w :-w. What if I don't stay up so late ? If so, I never see it right ? You should have done this earlier man ! Anyway, you make me feel cool in the middle of the night. Thanks man !

1 comment:

  1. cái "anh chuyên lí" ấy có phải cái thằng mụn ruồi lớp chị ko em. thiệt là tình thằng đó luôn. nhưng mà cũng làm mình phải cười :d
    [cái này định comt lâu lắm rồi nè mà h mới tạo dc để comt :d]

    ReplyDelete