Monday, April 2, 2012

không thấy hoàng tử trong công ty đó

So, the weird thing of the last 2 days is, I started thinking about what I'm gonna do after college. I mean, really, what am I gonna do? Say, I will graduate with a decent gpa or maybe better (obviously not the legendary "four-oh") then go home and look for a job. What am I gonna do with it?
I found a good company which I think it's probably one of my big considerations when I get back. I was browsing some photos and I started...freaking out a little bit. I said to myself "Man, this is what work is like". Offices, computers, people dressing pretty...boring and the ugliest truth is, there are no freaking good-looking guys. They all look like our junior high boys that we still couldn't stop laughing when talking about their styles. Now we know how "cool" Minh Đại is huh? Sighhh, about prince Charm, see you in another life I guess. And even if you're here in this life waiting for me, please at least have a decent taste of clothing (I'm not even talking about fashion). Though I'd rather stay by myself but who knows, I may look at you and change my mind later.
And if I have to sketch my emotion these days, it would be an odd-looking graph. Sounds like my period coming. I don't know, I just cry so easily when watching movies/shows lately. I watched Bridemaids today and there's no way it's a tearjerker yet, I shed some tears when Annie goes save her missing best friend in her apartment and have a talk about their friendship, how she's gonna be after Lillian gets married. How are we gonna be when one of us gets married? I mean, it has to happen right? We're smart, pretty, funny. We have the brain. We have the heart. We'll find someone and set a new life and you know, the page turns and we have new stories to tell. Life is that simple, all about making new stories.
Well school tomorrow. Long day too. I stay in so much that every time I get out to the real world, nothing seems real. Amazing how you see a lot of people during a day and you only say a few things to a handful of them. The loudest voice I hear is my inner voice speaking words I find them easier to let out here to you than to any one else in the world I'm living now.
Chúng ta có thể trở thành "đồng 10 yên lăn trên phố" được không?



No comments:

Post a Comment