Saturday, March 31, 2012

one of those days

Don't know what it is but I haven't slept well for days. And obviously, the next day I wake up, I feel like hell. Exhausted, though I haven't done anything much really. And my face is breaking out. Man, I don't like these days when I look horrible and don't feel too good.
The truth is, the C I got on Programming Languages test did upset me. I've been worried too much about grades these days that it is stressing me out and I keep getting annoyed by myself thinking about it. You know what it is like to feel you're not qualified or not good enough at something...
I miss my friends a lot. Having been away for almost 3 years, I know I could never get close to anyone as I do to them. I'll admit I'm anti-social. Find it hard to fit in sometimes. Don't like crowds. Not good at carrying on conversations. For all those reasons, it's pretty amazing how we could talk and laugh and have so much fun together. It's like, we're all different but somehow we all "click". And yes, Hiền is right. When all these times are gone, we're gonna miss how much we are missing each other now.
This week has been weird. I dont get to talk to anyone too much. Maybe that's why I've been "emo". Ben has been back from visiting his family on since Monday but didn't give me a call until last night. And I know Yến is annoyed because we keep saying she's going out too much. Didn't mean to piss you off Yến but...I dont know, just thinking you should spend more time with your phamily and not wear yourself out so that you can be awake enough for school and study. And though I'm talking like a nerd I do hope we're all keeping up with school.
Sometimes, I get bored with myself. Today is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment