Tuesday, January 10, 2012

quick write before bed

Though I woke up kinda late today (went to bed late last night) but I think it was a productive day. Got up, showered then walked to the library and got there at 1.15. I planned to stay there 'till 5 but there wasn't much to do so I got home after 2 hours or so I think. Cooked. Worked out. Learned some Korean.
I love my spinach, hard boiled egg, potato salad. My dầu giấm has always turned out pretty delicious ever since I started making it. I made spaghetti too but I'm pretty sure it isn't as good as what you guys had.
Waking up on Sun to Hiền's post on my wall, I was touched. I don't know. I thought I could just be cool and having fun, but how fun all the fun we've had made me realize "this is not something to play". We're going to the movie someday this week, Friday I think. Since he deleted my number in order to make sure he wouldn't call me everyday and he planned on me calling him first then he would get my number back... I have to be the one to contact. Yến said I wouldn't do it. But I will Yến à.
I'm actually used to cooking now. Maybe because I have nothing to do these days so I kinda enjoy doing it. I even wish the supermarket were next to my place so that I could get anything I want to make tons of food at anytime.
Tụi bây, I'm thinking about opening a bakery of our own someday seriously. I know right now we can't say anything. We're still in school and have nothing in our hands, but yeah, when we're done with college and have gone out to the real world for a little while, could we give it some serious thoughts? Because it would be sooooo much fun seeing you and pretty little cakes everyday. Life would be sweet in every way. And who wouldn't want a sweet life?
And yeah, I happen to be a Gemini, the most complicated sign of the zodiac. I know it's weird, but I believe in Horoscope. And reading it is like a way to confirm to myself of who I am so that I can believe more in that self of mine. It's good to learn how to appreciate yourself.
Wondering when I'll get the legs I want @.@


2 comments: