Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's 90 degree over there and 34 over here.

My mèo mướp mập turns 20 today. I wish her belief. In herself and Him, whom she has chosen to trust. And of course, in us. Always.
Friends are having fun there. I can feel it every day all the way here. Because we know we have the most quality time whenever being together, there's not much left to say about how we're gonna hanging there, I'm not gonna say for the rest of our lives though I truly think it should be that way no matter what, so yeah, for a long long long while.
How are your teeth doing Hiền? hahha I know it must hurt like hell but it's worth it. You'll have the most beautiful smile and lose some weights too, so until the pain is all gone, put up with it for a little. Beauty doesn't come easily. Not that we're not already pretty and way too cool.
My goal is to wake up early enough to get ready before Sasa comes to pick me up to the library at 9 and work for at least 6 hours. I asked her for a ride since it's supposed to be snowing and super freezing tomorrow. Yến if you're praying tonight, please save me a prayer that I will be able to make it back to my place tomorrow afternoon. And, nếu tao chết, hãy chôn tao dưới gốc cây anh đào.
Haven't heard from Hà for a while. She said she would get online when I'm done with finals and now school starts in less than a week and still we haven't got to chat. Don't know how it goes with all her hq guys. By the way, you're hair is getting way toooo long Hà. Are you gonna get a hair cut? I just trimmed my bangs again today hehe
Trúc mập, we need to get down to business and have a conversation one day. You're always out, and even if you're home, you still have tons of errands to run @.@ You need to get on your computer, the real one, not the 12-key-laptop ok?
And Đại will never even know the existence of this blog but I'm just typing out here. He has turned to a cool guy friend to us. Remember some point in junior high when he was such an asshole and we tried our best to stay away from him? Dude I still don't know what became of him those days but I'm glad whatever that was didn't last 'till today.
Bottom line, I'm going to bed. Need to get up at 7.30.
Ooooh, I really love that marinade I came up with. So so so good when it goes with beef. Simple yet splendid. Can't believe I'm talking about cooking these days haha
Okey doke, have a day full of sunshine. Stay cool!



1 comment:

  1. i was so touched reading this the 1st time do Thao. thank u for being on my side bout me believing in Him. i did pray for u but one day later thou :( couldnt visit ur blog on my bday. but still, God loves us :)

    ReplyDelete