Thursday, December 8, 2011

ok?

Hello world!
How have you been?
Today is the very last school day of this semester. I have 5 finals to go. It would be nothing if I knew what to do for Unix. He said he would forget my ugly first test if I do GREAT on this final. He's nice in a way that he's giving me a chance but I'm still like "why dont you just fail me already?". He's still a not-too-cool person to me.
And yeah it keeps getting easier and easier whenever I'm with him. I dont know. It even crossed my mind that if he asked, I might say yes. I want to experience something called impulsive love. But he never will. And I won't have a chance to take a little risk. Oh well, what can I do? This is not the case that I could just say yes without him asking me. I think he likes me, i mean likes me in a romantic way, even just a little bit. But again, we're girls, we would love to live in fantasy hundred times a day. We're young, nothing's certain. For sure man.
And yes, Mướp is pathetic using her fan to cool her laptop. I'm even more pathetic, I had to bring my laptop outside in the cold to stop it from making that obnoxious noise when it gets hot. Những cô bé nghèo khổ thích mua sắm. Can't believe she's leaving for Vietnam next week. I'm almost too sure that she has so much to do that she wont get online often, or even when there's nothing to do, getting online for hours when you're home-home sounds like the lamest thing in the world.
And I, I can't wait for the break. Not that I'm too eager to do almost next to nothing for the whole 4 weeks off, I just don't want to spend my weekday nights doing schoolwork anymore.
I keep wanting new shoes.
And Phuong Hien, when she deactivates her facebook, you know something's wrong again. Hiền à, you're right, everything is a definition that get affected by time. Things meant to be gone, they fade away. Things meant to shine, they sparkle even in daylight. I don't know how I just made that up but sounds nice, doesn't it? So don't be too upset about anything.
Okayy, bed time!
Enjoy your weekend while I'm fighting with math and computer sci, ok?
Make sure to wash your hair everyday, ok?
Ok. G'bye g'night!



1 comment:

  1. doc hoi sang r ma h moi cm
    ma thuc ra chat moi ngay r nen ko biet cm gi het hihi

    ReplyDelete