Tuesday, July 5, 2011

a joke

It usually rains at night lately. When all the lights are out, sitting all alone under the sound of those rain drops falling against the roof makes me feel safe. And I know for sure, despite the existence of pains, there is nowhere else I can't see the close kinship I see in everything here. I mean, you can't run away from pains anyway, you should pick someplace you like yourself the most there to spend your life. I need a place I can come home everyday, a familiar bathroom I can take care of business comfortably and a bedroom I can just lay down not caring about any scary things in this world. After all, I'm not much of a traveler.
Marriage is a complicated matter. Can people be a little bit more honest these days?
While I'm seeing through all the truths, they still think I'm a kid. How hilarious? Don't they ever think how bad it would hurt me? I'm fine being a kid, but totally not when seeing people act their shows. And they suppose me to be positive, to believe in good things in life. What a lame joke.
Self-esteem people. You've got to have some kind of self-esteem. Don't embarrass people around you, those whom you call you're family.
Geeezzz, I wish you got it.








No comments:

Post a Comment