Sunday, July 31, 2011

I've been the most pessimistic girl in the world for the last couple of days. Not good. But I just can't bring myself up. Something's still holding me back. I'm not usually like this. Really. This is not the first time my family has issue but what the hell, I can't seem to let it go easily like I used to.
July is rolling away with these rainy days. Waking up tomorrow, it's August. 2 and a half weeks left here, I'm feeling some kind of relief. Don't get me wrong, I love being here, love being able to see friends often, love hanging out, love laughing together. The Dalat trip this year is the most joyful thing I haven't done for a real long time. And those days seeing you guys, I enjoyed every moments of them. But right now, I just need to go.
I'm having a dream. And I'm dreaming about it seriously. My dream goes like this: I want to live in a little house of my own surrounded by a little garden. The house is designed openly, so bathroom is the only separate room. In the garden, I would have 2 or 3 tall trees, the kind the would cast cool shadows on a sunny days. I would plant some flowers. I also would have something comfy to lie down to read books on weekends. Perhaps it would be right by one of those tall trees. Will you come help me straighten things up when this house is no longer a dream?
At least, first a dream. Somebody has said.
Hope you have the most beautiful dreams in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment