Wednesday, June 9, 2010

one of those days

I always try to avoid situations in which I know would feel uncomfortable.
So dont push me into one of those and I dont think you understand who I am
I dont mean anything and I know you want to do me good
but sometimes it's impossible to find a right word to explain what is good for me because I just know it and hate explanations about why I do things.
And if I'm ok with the fact that I am nothing quite a normal girl, why dont you just accept it and stop trying to turn me into someone else ?
And if I have other interests other than what they normally like, why dont you just let me do my things and stop asking me why like I'm a freaking nerd or weirdo or geek.
My social skills suck. I would love to be a happy geek as long as I know who I am.
Unfortunately, I'm kinda losing the idea of myself and not happy enough in order not to mind and not to care.
I have gained a really bad habit of saying "I hate people" "I hate...". Now I have to think of ways to fix it.
These days, I feel vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment