Monday, January 18, 2010

another day

Sometimes, even to find a word to say is just so hard.
Have you ever experienced the feeling that you want to talk to somebody so bad, I mean open your mouth and talk, say words ? And the feeling when you wish you could find something to say, to comfort someone's pain, to ease the stress and burden they are going through ?
I hate to say "You're gonna be alright" or "Don't give up and you will be Ok" when I know that things are not gonna be better, nothing can be done to make it easier. I hate to say something just because they are words supposed to be said in the situation. It's just hard to say it. And I feel like why we have try to hold on too tight, have to raise our hopes so high and pretend everything is gonna be fine.
Hold on tight, but not too tight. You know you can't deceive yourself.
Raise your hope, but not so high. Where to lay hopes is important.
I don't know. I don't know what to do, what to say and what to pray for.
Deep inside, I can't deny that I love them.
Why them ? Why me ?
Maybe we are just small creatures trying to create our fates, but somehow, there is no way we can escape from what are meant for us.
Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment