Friday, November 11, 2011

the blue-eye business

Just wanna say that I'll be home some day. Soon.
And I wanna fall for a blue-eyed guy.
It's below 0 now outside. Thinking of the cold winter approaching gives me a headache these days. Why did winter have to exist in the first place anyway?
Bơni and I don't seem to have much to say to each other these days though we still enjoy each other's company when walking home. I may not like him, but I do like his blue eyes. Sometimes in class, when we unintentionally caught each other's glance, he would smile at me with those eyes and I could never look straight at them 'cause I know I would feel "bối rối". Too bad, he's yet to be the one.
Ok I need to go to bed now. I have three tests next week and another Unix project due.
I know, I have no life but whatever.
May we never feel too lonely in life.
Nighttt!


No comments:

Post a Comment