Sunday, May 26, 2013

how to spell "boring"

This is boring. This moment is boring. My life is boring. B-O-R-I-N-G. Like seriously boring. Incredibly boring. Hopelessly boring. This is what you got when you have too much free time on the weekends and no one to hang out with. In other words, this is what you got when you have no friends. And I mean no friends. Absolutely no friends. 
I've been sitting in this chair the whole day, watching 10 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I read like about 50 pages of 1q84 but the book has the depressing vibe to it and I just couldn't take anything like that on my pathetic weekend anymore so I got up and went back to my Grey's Anatomy. At least I got to see life moving and things happening somewhere even just on the the show. 
I don't know how to say it anymore. I thought when I was done with finals and everything, I would have the mind for it and then I'd gather all my courage or anything of that sort just to blurt it out to him. But now that I have time and everything's going slow and we haven't seen each other, we're sort of running out of things to say. I know myself. I get bored easily. If nothing fun is happening for a while then I think nothing's going to happen. Neither is the blurting it out to him. 
I need some excitement. I need to have fun with someone that I can really have fun with. I need to cuddle. I need cheap movie nights. I need spontaneous eat-out. I need to talk real talks and laugh real laugh because this is way too depressing for someone who's turning 21 pretty soon. Like seriously, what do people do to have fun? I have the feeling I don't know how to have fun anymore and it sucks. 
Oh well, that's about it. I just got really bored so I aired it out here since I got no one to talk to. 
I'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment