Saturday, September 18, 2010

I am not feeling great or anything to say this

Since when did I start to get really annoyed when I talk to them?
Hey you know what, try asking a million people out there and see if any of them say I am a disrespectful person and for once think of the way you talk to me and how you have turned into a way too difficult individual.
Why do you keep making it harder and harder between us?
I'm not gonna intervene in any of your personal life. Just please give me some credit and leave me freakin alone because I'm not feeling any ok about what's been going on anymore.
I. AM. SICK. OF. THIS.


1 comment:

  1. mày ơi, mày quất 1 câu gần 3 dòng mà k nghỉ ngơi gì hết, hixhix, t ứ hiểu.. =.=
    mà mày ơi, ứ hiểu nhưng cũng biết chút chút, ai chọc mày ghê vậy?~

    ReplyDelete