Friday, June 26, 2009

damn it !

It's just so easy for you to not replyJustify FullIt's just so easy for you to not type a line to answer
It's just so easy for you to not pick up the phone if i call, right ?
but
it's not easy for me at all. How damn ??????
you never know, never know such a thing and you never care either.
you've got me frustrated. I'm wondering if you're still worth my politeness anymore ? I've got my self-esteem too ! Are you being too arrogant ?
I think i wanted to do sth unusual, sth not-like-me but i'm not sure now. Inside a girl, there's always weakness and you boy is such so bad to touch that weakness.
Sometimes, I wanna shout out loud at your face to make things clear. I mean it, really !
There will be a day I'll make everything clear. Yay, I will !
hơi hơi buồn

No comments:

Post a Comment